Full time Reproductive Health Care Nurse Educator and Simulation
The position is in the School of Nursing at San Francisco State University. SF State is a member of the California State University system and serves a diverse student body of 30,000 undergraduate and graduate students. The University seeks to promote appreciation of scholarship, freedom and, human diversity through excellence in instruction and intellectual accomplishment. The School of Nursing provides baccalaureate and graduate education in nursing through seven various nursing programs to a diverse student body. The faculty prepares graduates to provide quality nursing care, leadership and advocacy to meet the health needs of culturally diverse individuals and improve health and nursing services in the community. The baccalaureate program is approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing. The baccalaureate and masters programs are accredited by the Commission of Collegiate Nursing Education.
As Soon As Possible
Commensurate with qualifications and experience. The CSU provides generous health, retirement and other benefits.
- Knowledge of and willingness to teach undergraduate nursing subjects including prenatal, intrapartum, and postpartum care; newborn care; reproductive health including but not limited to contraception, sexuality, and common pathophysiology.
- Collaborating with nursing professionals to create reproductive health nursing scenarios, facilitating simulation sessions and evaluating student performance.
- Willing to teach graduate students.
- Addiional duties as assigned.
MSN is Preferred
- Previous teaching experience highly preferred
- Experience working with diverse populations
- Excellent team player and communicator
- Strong track record of success with independently managed projects
- Work experience in an academic nursing Simulation and skills lab environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com.